Monday, March 21, 2011

An Apology

I haven't posted here in a few weeks, which is bad. But, I do have a legit excuse - As I mentioned before, I got a job. At first, that job was, oh, 15 hours a week. These past few weeks, it jumped to around 30 hours away and at the same time, I was trying to get ahead in school for my Guatemala trip. So my life has gone like this lately - get up, go to work, do school until bed, sleep, go to work, do more school, go to work again, and sleep. I've barely been paying attention to what day of the week it is, let alone reading or writing.

But! All of those crazy days have paid off - I'm leaving for Guatemala on Friday! I am beyond excited and slightly nervous too. It's going to be amazing.

But that means, too, that I won't be around next week and maybe the week after. Expect some real posts when I do get back!

What's going on in your life?

Harmony